doctrine of the Nicolaites
Who were the Nicolaitans, and what did their doctrine consist of?
the Nicolaitans are not the ‘followers of Nicholas’; the name does not arise by appropriation of the name of a founder, their name obeys the practice they developed; the above can be clearly seen by the way the message to the church of Ephesus is written, in it is described that Jesus abhors the ‘deeds’… Continue reading
About the ministry
Treasure in earthen vessels is a ministry of doctrinal instruction and training, according to the teachings of Jesus set forth in the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven.
We proclaim that Jesus the Christ is God incarnate, so that, through faith in His Name, and in repentance before Him, men and women may attain forgiveness of sins, and be reconciled to the Father.
Our work is to instruct and train men and women who seek to develop in the life of Faith, and to prepare in ministerial work those who have a call to ministry in the proclamation of the Gospel.
Our ministerial emphasis is on deliverance and spiritual warfare.
- On the false prophets of modern times
- From what should we turn to God?
- The defilement of man’s spirit and the place where his uncleanness settles
- SIN AND ITS SPIRITUAL FOUNDATION
- Iniquity, transgression, and the Righteousness of the Kingdom. PART THREE. Reading corresponding to the module of The Doctrine of the Foundation of Dead Works.