visitation from God
God descends from the heavens and visits the earth from time to time, and does so to establish order in the regions where man has allowed a government of darkness to be established. Unlike what religious philosophy states, in the sense that God’s visitation is synonymous with ‘revival’, understood as a time of Pentecostal gifts, God’s visitation actually means a time of distress, pain, scarcity, even persecution, in those who are born according to Jesus’ faith and persevere in it. God’s visitation brings judgment and awakening; judgment for those who operate according to the principles of darkness; awakening for those who operate according to the righteousness of the Kingdom. Continue reading
About the ministry
Treasure in earthen vessels is a ministry of doctrinal instruction and training, according to the teachings of Jesus set forth in the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven.
We proclaim that Jesus the Christ is God incarnate, so that, through faith in His Name, and in repentance before Him, men and women may attain forgiveness of sins, and be reconciled to the Father.
Our work is to instruct and train men and women who seek to develop in the life of Faith, and to prepare in ministerial work those who have a call to ministry in the proclamation of the Gospel.
Our ministerial emphasis is on deliverance and spiritual warfare.
- On the false prophets of modern times
- From what should we turn to God?
- The defilement of man’s spirit and the place where his uncleanness settles
- SIN AND ITS SPIRITUAL FOUNDATION
- Iniquity, transgression, and the Righteousness of the Kingdom. PART THREE. Reading corresponding to the module of The Doctrine of the Foundation of Dead Works.