The epistles of the apostle Paul to Timothy, which is our particular interest, have a unique value, because of the ministerial and paternal relationship that developed between the two. The epistles to Timothy, which could well have been more than the two we know, develop a doctrinal content with every word, for Paul wastes no time in leaving Timothy a ministerial inheritance. Thus, based on this characteristic form of teaching and formation, we have found it convenient to take only the First Epistle, to illustrate how the contemporary reader of the Word should study the writings of the apostle Paul. Continue reading
About the ministry
Treasure in earthen vessels is a ministry of doctrinal instruction and training, according to the teachings of Jesus set forth in the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven.
We proclaim that Jesus the Christ is God incarnate, so that, through faith in His Name, and in repentance before Him, men and women may attain forgiveness of sins, and be reconciled to the Father.
Our work is to instruct and train men and women who seek to develop in the life of Faith, and to prepare in ministerial work those who have a call to ministry in the proclamation of the Gospel.
Our ministerial emphasis is on deliverance and spiritual warfare.
- On the false prophets of modern times
- From what should we turn to God?
- The defilement of man’s spirit and the place where his uncleanness settles
- SIN AND ITS SPIRITUAL FOUNDATION
- Iniquity, transgression, and the Righteousness of the Kingdom. PART THREE. Reading corresponding to the module of The Doctrine of the Foundation of Dead Works.