Meaning and Purpose of the Concept The weapons of our warfare (οπλα της στρατειας) was a term the apostle Paul coined to refer to a particular authority we have in the name of Jesus, to subdue and disable the darkness authorities established in the regions we inhabit. The apostle does not use the expression in […] Continue reading
About the ministry
Treasure in earthen vessels is a ministry of doctrinal instruction and training, according to the teachings of Jesus set forth in the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven.
We proclaim that Jesus the Christ is God incarnate, so that, through faith in His Name, and in repentance before Him, men and women may attain forgiveness of sins, and be reconciled to the Father.
Our work is to instruct and train men and women who seek to develop in the life of Faith, and to prepare in ministerial work those who have a call to ministry in the proclamation of the Gospel.
Our ministerial emphasis is on deliverance and spiritual warfare.
- On the false prophets of modern times
- From what should we turn to God?
- The defilement of man’s spirit and the place where his uncleanness settles
- SIN AND ITS SPIRITUAL FOUNDATION
- Iniquity, transgression, and the Righteousness of the Kingdom. PART THREE. Reading corresponding to the module of The Doctrine of the Foundation of Dead Works.